Today was probably my first truly productive day since my children were abducted 3 months ago.
I have decided that I will no longer be a victim of Japan’s cruel policies on child abduction. Instead I will fight back! Given Japan’s track record and apparent utter disregard for the “best interests” of children, I see no other option. Although is is my wife’s actions, Japanese policy both enables and condones.
So things I did today:
- Wrote a letter to the Prime Minister of Japan
- Wrote a letter to the White House
- Met with a caseworker with my local Congressional Representative
- Put up this website (which still needs a face lift)
- Contacted the offices of both of my Senators
- Contacted the State Department to remind them that they owe me a phone call
- Wrote letters to half a dozen radio and news personalities
Japan may take my sons, but they won’t take them without a fight!